DUMPER pump line is the answer to dewatering problems. Its reduced diameter and side discharge option, make this pump line suitable for both contracting and industrial use.
The stainless steel version allows further more extreme applications such as mining and others.
Overall, the robust construction together with high quality materials, make this product a strong and reliable partner for the most demanding user.
• Flexible metal cable protection of around
1 m length
• Water isolating blocking system
• Elastic oil chamber for mechanical
seal for heat dissipation on dry running
• Double, independent tandem-mechanical
• Sand protection for mechanical seal
• Epoxy coating for parts made of aluminium / steel
PUMP TECHNICAL DATA
• Double mechanical seal on all pump line.
• Compensating oil bag for mechanical seals.
• On site adjustable efficiency compensating device.
• Zinc anodes to protect casing from salty aggressive water
MOTOR TECHNICAL DATA
• Heavy duty H class insulation motors, ready for the hardest working conditions
• Double gromet water isolation for electric cable. Metal sleeve of around 1 m lenght
(standard starting from 2.2 kW)
• Built in automatic ON/OFF thermal overload copy to be connected to the control
3 versions available:
– Pumps with axial discharge connection in AISI 304
– Pumps with radial discharge connection in AISI 304
– Pumps with radial discharge connection in AISI 316