Three phase electromechanical control panel for three
• Power supply 3 ~ 50/60Hz 400V ± 10%;
• Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
• Transformer for power supply of auxiliary circuits;
• Contactor for each motor;
• Timer changeover star delta star adjustable (0,1 ÷ 600s);
• Protection degree IP 55
• No. 8 extra low voltage inputs for:
– Emergency stop SL / SP STOP (e.g, ï¬‚oat switches for protection from dry operation), active in both AUTOMATIC and MANUAL modes;
– Functional start and stop SL / SP 1 ÷ 3 (e.g.: control ï¬‚oat switches) for each motor.
– Maximum level alarm SL / SP MAX;
– Engine block due to temperature sensor tripping
CONTROLS AND SIGNALS
• Selector MANUAL-AUTOMATIC-OFF for each engine;
• No. 7 indicator lights for the signaling of:
– Presence of power supply;
– Motor pump 1 ÷ 3 running;
– Motor protection tripping 1 ÷ 3.
PROTECTION AND ALARMS
• Thermal relay sensitive to the lack of phase internally
resettable for each motor;
• Motor protection fuses for each motor;
• Protection fuses on the auxiliary circuits.
• Alarm output 24Vac active in case of overload protection
tripping or maximum level reached.
• Engine block due to temperature sensor tripping
• Ambient temperature -5 / +40 ° C;
• Relative humidity 50% with maximum temperature 40°C
• The power value is indicative in order for you to choose the correct control panel, make sure that the motor ampere absorption is included between the two operating current values of the control panel.
• Housing made of metal (M) for all sizes.
• For versions other than those listed in the catalog, contact our technical / commercial department.