Three phase electromechanical control panel
for one motor pump.
• Power supply 3 ~ 50/60Hz 400V ± 10%;
• Main disconnecting switch with door lock
• Transformer for power supply of auxiliary circuits
• Timer changeover Wye-Delta adjustable (0,1 ÷
• Protection degree IP 55
• No. 4 extra low voltage inputs for:
– Emergency stop SL / SP STOP (e.g.float switches for protection from dry operation),
active in both AUTOMATIC and MANUAL modes;
– functional start and stop SL / SP 1 (e.g.:control float switches).
– maximum level alarm SL / SP MAX;
– engine block due to temperature sensor tripping.
CONTROLS AND SIGNALS
• Selector for operation AUTOMATIC-OFF-MANUAL
• No. 3 indicator lights for the signaling of:
– Presence of power supply;
– Motor pump is running;
– Protection tripping
PROTECTION AND ALARMS
• Thermal relay sensitive to the lack of phase internally resettable;
• Motor protection fuses;
• Protection fuses on the auxiliary circuits;
• Alarm output 24Vac active in case of overload
protection tripping or maximum level reached.
• Engine block due to temperature sensor tripping.
• Ambient temperature -5 / +40 ° C;
• Relative humidity 50% with maximum
The power value is indicative in order for you to choose the correct control panel, make sure
that the motor ampere absorption is included between the two operating current values of the