• Power supply 50/60Hz 230V ±10%;
• Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
• Transformer for power supply of auxiliary
• Protection degree IP 55
• No. 4 low voltage inputs for:
– Emergency stop SL / SP STOP (e.g.. ï¬‚oat
switches for protection from dry operation),
active in both AUTOMATIC and MANUAL
– functional start and stop SL / SP 1 (e.g..:
control ï¬‚oat switches).
-maximum level alarm SL / SP MAX;
– engine block due to temperature sensor
CONTROLS AND SIGNALS
• Selector for operation AUTOMATIC-OFF-
• No. 3 indicator lights for the signaling of:
– Presence of power supply;
– Motor pump is running;
– Protection tripping
PROTECTION AND ALARMS
• Thermal relay sensitive to the lack of phase
• Motor protection fuses;
• Protection fuses on the auxiliary circuits.
• Alarm output 24Vac active in case of overload
protection tripping or maximum level reached.
• Engine block due to temperature sensor
• Ambient temperature -5 / +40 ° C;
• Relative humidity 50% with maximum
The power value is indicative in order for you
to choose the correct control panel, make sure
that the motor ampere absorption is included
between the two operating current values of
the control panel.
• Casing made of thermoplastic material (P);
• Prearrangement for starting capacitor.