ELECTRIC CONTROL PANEL WITH INVERTER
The HERTZ ONE control panel is an automatic control and protection
system for one electric centrifugal pump equipped with three phase or
The control panel power supply can be three phase or single phase.
The HERTZ ONE control panels include a pump control software and
allow regulation of motor speed via an electronic frequency changer
(INVERTER) that powers the pump motor. On varying the rotation
speed, the pump performance varies in terms of flow rate and head,
allowing optimal use in every condition and saving energy.
• Energy saving: the controller modulates the pump according to
the hydraulic energy request of the plant with respect to a direct
connection in the network
• Quicker and improved regulation
• Hammering reduced thanks to gradual start-up and stop
• Improved comfort in the heating, air conditioning and pressure
• Reduced peak current
• Current limits for 60 seconds 1.6 times the current set for 60 seconds.
Automatic restore for three times, manual restore on the fourth
• Limits of use (environment temperature): from -10°C to +40°C
• IP55 Protection rating
• Conformity to the CE mark, EN 60204-1; Security electrical
equipment. – EN 60439-1; Switchgear and controlgear assemblies.
EMC standards applied:
– CEI EN 61000-6-1; immunity for residential, commercial, and
– CEI EN 61000-6-2; industrial immunity.
– CEI EN 61000-6-3; emission for residential, commercial and
– CEI EN 61000-6-4; industrial emission.
– CEI EN 61000-3-2; harmonic current emission <= 16A (use XL.L line
inductance to be installed on request, see ref. 8.1, 8.2). Emissions:
conformity for residential environments. Immunity: conformity for
• Recommended minimum output frequency: 30 Hz
• Power supply voltage (single phase version): 230V +10% -15%
• Power supply voltage (three phase version): 400V +10% -15%
• Number of pumps that can be connected: 1
• Motor power: from 0.25 kW to 4 kW