• No. 4 extra low voltage inputs for:
– Emergency stop SL / SP STOP (e.g., ï¬‚oat
switches for protection from dry operation), active in both AUTOMATIC and MANUAL modes;
– functional start and stop SL / SP 1 (e.g.: control ï¬‚oat switches).
• Maximum level alarm
• engine block due to temperature sensor tripping
CONTROLS AND SIGNALS
• Selector switch for OFF-AUTOMATIC-MANUAL operation;
• No.3 indicator lights for the signaling of:
– Presence of power supply;
– Motor pump is running;
– Protection tripping
PROTECTION AND ALARMS
• Thermal relay sensitive to the lack of phase internally resettable;
• Motor protection fuses;
• Protection fuses on the auxiliary circuits;
• Alarm output 24Vac active in case of overload protection tripping for maximum level reached.
• Engine block due to temperature sensor tripping
• Ambient temperature -5 / +40 ° C;
• Relative humidity 50% with maximum temperature 40°C
• The power value is indicative in order for you to choose the correct control panel, make sure that the motor ampere absorption is included between the two operating current values of the control panel.
• Casing made of thermoplastic material (P) up to 28A, metal (M) for sizes above 36 ÷ 860A