• Power supply 3 ~ 50/60Hz 400V ± 10%;
• Main disconnecting switch with door lock;
• Transformer for power supply of auxiliary circuits;
• Contactor for each motor;
• Protection degree IP 55
• No. 8 low voltage inputs for:
– Emergency stop SL / SP STOP (e.g, ï¬‚oat
switches for protection from dry operation), active
in both AUTOMATIC and MANUAL modes;
– Functional start and stop SL / SP 1 ÷ 3 (e.g.:
control ï¬‚oat switches) for each motor.
– Maximum level alarm SL / SP MAX;
– Engine block due to temperature sensor tripping
CONTROLS AND SIGNALS
• Selector MANUAL-AUTOMATIC-OFF for each
• No. 7 indicator lights for the signaling of:
– Presence of power supply;
– Motor pump 1 ÷ 3 running;
– Motor protection tripping 1 ÷ 3
PROTECTION AND ALARMS
• Motor protection fuses for each motor;
• Protection fuses on the auxiliary circuits.
• Alarm output 24Vac active in case of overload
protection tripping or maximum level reached.
• Engine block due to temperature sensor tripping
• Ambient temperature -5 / +40 ° C;
• Relative humidity 50% with maximum temperature
• The power value is indicative in order for you to
choose the correct control panel, make sure that the
motor ampere absorption is included between the
two operating current values of the control panel.
• Housing made of metal (M) for all sizes.